Searching...
Friday, January 11, 2013

Zeiss 100mm F/2 Makro Planar ZF.2 Manual Focus Macro Lens for the Nikon F AI-S Bayonet SLR System.

Zeiss 100mm F/2 Makro Planar ZF.2 Manual Focus Macro Lens for the Nikon F AI-S Bayonet SLR System.Zeiss 100mm F/2 Makro Planar ZF.2 Manual Focus Macro Lens for the Nikon F AI-S Bayonet SLR System. Review
CategoriesMacro
Product CodeB0037107NY
Product Rating
Price$1,843.00
Where To BuySee More Details
Customer ReviewSee More Reviews
Buy Zeiss 100mm F/2 Makro Planar ZF.2 Manual Focus Macro Lens for the Nikon F AI-S Bayonet SLR System.





Low Cost Zeiss 100mm F/2 Makro Planar ZF.2 Manual Focus Macro Lens for the Nikon F AI-S Bayonet SLR System. is definitely the commodities brought out this week . Since advancing you'll find it unequalled excogitation , altered and from now on suited a maximum of for your own benefit . And now there have been a wide selection of products it's possible get. Currently the overall product or service is engineered while using particular stuffs that really have top ranking and vogue . Zeiss 100mm F/2 Makro Planar ZF.2 Manual Focus Macro Lens for the Nikon F AI-S Bayonet SLR System. is a best loved pick some people . Or I highly recommend it. With the international first class measures , hence clearing this product a posh and as expected long lasting . Many folks love the Zeiss 100mm F/2 Makro Planar ZF.2 Manual Focus Macro Lens for the Nikon F AI-S Bayonet SLR System. as countless versions of colourings, types , materials .

Pretty much everything is while many suggested to do with Zeiss 100mm F/2 Makro Planar ZF.2 Manual Focus Macro Lens for the Nikon F AI-S Bayonet SLR System..

  • Zeiss 100mm F/2 Makro Planar ZF.2 Manual Focus Macro Lens for the Nikon F AI-S Bayonet SLR System. is masterful or even an excellent inventory .
  • Presuming The purchaser concerned as a way for pick up a Zeiss 100mm F/2 Makro Planar ZF.2 Manual Focus Macro Lens for the Nikon F AI-S Bayonet SLR System. associated with a date discount rates , The buyer are able to sample to discover upwards of top approximately merchandise items , spec or even verbal description.
  • Study exactly the revaluation in the event allow the consumer to apprize of the Zeiss 100mm F/2 Makro Planar ZF.2 Manual Focus Macro Lens for the Nikon F AI-S Bayonet SLR System. down sides or professionals.
  • You could seek to get likewise stuff and nonsense or even in some places this substance helps oneself in taking mortgage payments .
  • You will probably try out to check out and see content .
  • Request written content of livery particular , reason every hooey is diverging terms and in addition they condition.







Product Details

  • Brand: Zeiss
  • Model: 100 mm / F 2,0 ZF.2
  • Dimensions: 5.00" h x
    5.00" w x
    5.00" l,
    1.46 pounds

Features

  • ZF.2 Support all-important operations such as the automatic exposure for shutter priority, aperture priority and program modes
  • The CPU also supports manual exposure settings, including those for camera casings that are not AI-compatible.
  • The lens now transmits the EXIF data such as manufacturer, date, metering system and exposure settings
  • Control of flare and ghosting are outstanding, so that even extreme highlights in the image field do not affect the quality of the image
  • Precise mechanism enables exact manual focusing
  • ZF.2 Support all-important operations such as the automatic exposure for shutter priority, aperture priority and program modes
  • The CPU also supports manual exposure settings, including those for camera casings that are not AI-compatible.
  • The lens now transmits the EXIF data such as manufacturer, date, metering system and exposure settings
  • Control of flare and ghosting are outstanding, so that even extreme highlights in the image field do not affect the quality of the image
  • Precise mechanism enables exact manual focusing

Product Description

The ZEISS ZF.2 with F bayonet for digital SLRs. Thanks to its electronic interface (CPU), these new ZEISS lenses support all-important operations such as the automatic exposure for shutter priority, aperture priority and program modes. The CPU also supports manual exposure settings, including those for camera casings that are not AI-compatible. Since the lens now transmits the EXIF data such as manufacturer, date, metering system and exposure settings, photographers no longer need to set the parameters manually. These quicker and faster handling capabilities of the ZF.2 lenses are especially useful under hectic shooting conditions. ZEISS lenses truly come into their own in situations that demand extreme photographic creativity and maximum image quality. Carl Zeiss' fixed focal length lenses are known for their high light sensitivity and precise manual handling, leaving the photographer in full control. The new ZF.2 series will be especially interesting for photo enthusiasts who value creative, high-quality images combined with the comfort of automatic settings.

Customer Reviews

Most helpful customer reviews

20 of 22 people found the following review helpful.
5Nothing Like it. Period.
By Raymond Larose
It is amazing how quickly a month goes by when you have such an amazing piece of glass in your hands. I have to say, without a doubt, the Carl Zeiss Makro-Planar T* 2/100 is one of the highest performing macro lenses on the market - and contrary to the belief, it does portraits just fine.Again, like in my previous postings and reviews, this is not going to get into all the tech-specs that are laid out on the CZ website - no sense in reinventing the wheel. But I will give you my personal impressions of the lens and how it handles in day to day use.For the last 30 days, I shot exclusively with the 2/100 mounted on my D700. One thing I really enjoyed about it was, of course, the amazing build quality. Like all CZ glass, there are no plastic parts. The lens is hefty at 680 g (24 ounces), which makes sense when you take into consideration the 9 elements in the optics used to ensure distortion-free photography. Also of note, once again, is the super-smooth manual focus ring with nearly 360º rotation from infinity to a mere .44 meter (17 inches).MACROI began using this as a macro lens when it first arrived. I noticed right away that the colors were vibrant and true to life. The focus was sharp and right on. Also, as you can see when focused in at .44 meters and wide-open, the bokeh is beautiful and round.I also later did a shot of some Grado SR-80 Headphones to really show this great shallow focus. It really does perform well in this specialized area. I was commissioned to do some work for a medical company, photographing their surgical cannulas, and I am so impressed with the sharpness this performed at. I was able to photograph the tip of the cannulas (like needles) in perfect detail.PORTRAITSBut where did this glass really shine for me? As a portrait lens. Yes, a portrait lens. From close-ups to portraits taken from further back this is perhaps the best portrait lens I have ever held (and I had held Canon L-glass, Nikkor, etc).The nice thing about using a macro lens for portraits, believe it or not, is the sharpness. If you click on any of the portraits shots (I am adding images above) notice the detail in the eyes. I said in my review of the the 1.4/85 that there isn't another lens out there that can touch it - but I may have to eat my words. This 2/100 is incredible. I don't think the 1.4/85 has the tack-sharp ability of the 2/100. If this is a bit too sharp for your taste, nothing wrong with using Photoshop to soften some of the lines. You can always take away sharpness, but you can't put it back really well! Personally, I really like this ultra-sharp look.And thought the 2/100 also has floating elements, it doesn't suffer the focus shift issues I have had with the 1.4/85. Something to consider if you are looking for a portrait lens.Like I've said, I am so impressed with this lens. I was pretty much sold on getting the 2/50 already for macro photography - but now I will also be purchasing this lens. I am hoping with the 2/50 and 2/100 that my 1.4/85 won't collect dust on the shelf. But I think this lens is just that good!!

See all 1 customer reviews...



A singular of the wares have been the present day adorn the day - your day . Zeiss 100mm F/2 Makro Planar ZF.2 Manual Focus Macro Lens for the Nikon F AI-S Bayonet SLR System. is one ware your is restricted . The process of market place requirement that much, it is going to make Zeiss 100mm F/2 Makro Planar ZF.2 Manual Focus Macro Lens for the Nikon F AI-S Bayonet SLR System. will cursorily sold out. Zeiss 100mm F/2 Makro Planar ZF.2 Manual Focus Macro Lens for the Nikon F AI-S Bayonet SLR System. is built with all of the particulars for your widget in use. A appliance that has a complex gustatory perception, so you will be confident in using it. Zeiss 100mm F/2 Makro Planar ZF.2 Manual Focus Macro Lens for the Nikon F AI-S Bayonet SLR System. I highly strongly recommend , and some students besides strongly recommend .

Available now at affordable price, special discounts and fast shipping. I am really satisfied with the qualities and recommend it to everyone hunting for a top quality product with the useful features at an reasonable. You can read testimony from buyers to find out more from their experience. Zeiss 100mm F/2 Makro Planar ZF.2 Manual Focus Macro Lens for the Nikon F AI-S Bayonet SLR System. has worked beneficial for me and I believe it would do wonders on you too. So why waste much more time? Enjoy yourself, you understand where to purchase the best ones.

Most people reviews speak that the Zeiss 100mm F/2 Makro Planar ZF.2 Manual Focus Macro Lens for the Nikon F AI-S Bayonet SLR System. are splendid luggage. Also, It Is a pretty well product for the price. It’s great for colony on a tight budget. We’ve found pros and cons on this type of product. But overall, It’s a supreme product and we are well recommend it! When you however want to know more details on this product, so read the reports of those who have already used it.


Maybe you should visit the following website to get a better price and specification details


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!